Date: Wednesday 30th August 2017
Time: 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Location: Truro College (Calenick Building)
Meet our tutors, view our outstanding facilities and discuss our range of full and part-time courses that will help you start your career as a qualified Hairdressing or Barbering professional. Students training with Inspiration at Truro and Penwith College experience a number of benefits:
- Learn from industry professionals
- Train in working salons with purpose built facilities
- Gain qualifications via a range of pathways including:
- Full time Diplomas for 16 - 19 year olds
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Part-time courses for adults, designed to fit around your other commitments
Our part-time courses team will be on hand to provide information on the support available for adult learners, such as fully funded courses and 19+ Advanced Learner Loans.
Course applications will be accepted throughout the evening.
If you have any queries please contact the team on 01872 265800. To view the courses available, and find out more visit our Hair, Beauty and Therapies page.