We work in partnership with businesses across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly to understand your training needs and develop a programme that delivers results.
What is a bespoke course?
A bespoke course is designed specifically to match the needs and requirements of your business and are available for groups of 10 or more. Both the course content, delivery methods and timing are developed in partnership with you and a subject expert. Some bespoke courses include qualifications, others are purely training based.
Why choose bespoke?
- Designed to meet your specific requirements.
- Delivered in a way that works best for your business.
- 360° feedback or personality profiling can be built in (not funded so cost involved).
- Able to blend delivery methods, for example training with ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure sustained business impact.
- We work closely with you throughout design and delivery making adjustments as needed.
- Can lead to an increased return on investment.
What areas of bespoke provision are available?
We offer bespoke programmes in:
- Leadership and Management.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Customer Service.
- Health and Social Care.
- Health and Safety.
- Marketing and Social Media.
- Team Working and Communication.
What first steps should you take if you are interested in a bespoke course?
Please contact us on 01872 242711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting with a Business Development Advisor.
They will visit you to discuss your training needs and explore your specific development requirements, the best method of delivery and how impact can be measured.
Bespoke training can be delivered in a range of areas, including flexible training delivered when and where you require.